Restore, Renew, and Improve Your Smile.
Dallas dentist Dr. William Huckin is happy to provide restorative dentistry services to our patients. Restorative dentistry is best utilized to fix tooth or gum damage following facial trauma, disease, or an extended lack of dental care.
Our restorative services go beyond improving the appearance of your smile. These services may also assist in repairing or replacing teeth, and addressing complex concerns related to gum health and the function of your bite.
Our team is interested in getting to know your dental health history and discussing your personal concerns and goals for your smile. Our goal is to provide you with a restored smile that meets your cosmetic desires while also focusing on what is best for your overall health.
Whether you are missing a tooth or looking to fill in an unsightly chip, Dr. Huckin offers a wide range of restorative services to meet your unique needs.
RESTORATIVE DENTAL SERVICES IN DALLAS, TEXAS
The first step in restoring your smile is scheduling a consultation with Dr. Huckin. From there, our team will work with you to set up a treatment plan to renew and improve your smile. We look forward to presenting you with all of our available smile restoration services, including:
- Dental Crowns: The entire surface of the affected tooth is covered by a dental crown. Dental crowns provide durable functionality and are stain-resistant. This can serve many purposes when used as part of a restorative treatment plan.
- Dental Bridges: Dr. Huckin places a dental bridge that is anchored by supported natural teeth or implants. A dental bridge can be especially useful when replacing more than one tooth.
- Dental Implants: Implants can be used to replace a single tooth or secure a dental bridge or denture. They are fused to the jawbone and topped with a dental crown for a natural-looking and permanent solution to tooth replacement.
- Dentures and Partial Dentures: We create customized dentures and partials for our patients looking to replace a full arch of their teeth. Our dentures are made to look natural and give you the functionality you need in your day-to-day life.
- Periodontal Therapy: Our periodontal services are here to provide relief to our patients who suffer from gum disease. Through scaling and root planning, Dr. Huckin can restore the look and function of your gumline.
- TMJ Treatment: To treat an uneven bite, Dr. Huckin designs a custom mouthguard to reposition the jaw so that it can rest in a natural position.
Our office is here to provide you with a wide range of restoration services to meet your needs.
If you’ve been avoiding visiting our office due to an overwhelming fear of the dentist, know that Dr. Huckin provides compassionate and patient-informed care. We love what we do and we look forward to helping you restore your smile.